RE: [FW1] Weird http proxy behavior

Nope it won't work.. all users are having the same prob, it's not the
browsers. Anyway one nice guy (thx gerhard) emailed me the soln... which I
have not tried yet. It involves changing some settings in the objects.c
file. Check this http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0363.html. I believe this
may the prob because www.register.com does use cgi for checking domain
names.

Rgrds,