RE: [FW1] Fw rule Q.

Ack.. I made a mistake in my earlier post. My first two rule are actually
defined as drop not deny. I think the first two rules should be "any" as
internet traffic would be traversing through it. Anyway, one nice guy (thx
Daniel) send me the soln to my prob, I should have used "targets" instead of
gateways. Prob solve :)

Rgrds,
Wong.