[FW1] Upgrading FW-1

We are currently running one Check Point FW version 4.0 on a SUN Ultra2 -
SUN Solaris 7 - SUN OS 5.7.

	- Should we upgrade to Check Point  2000  or do a new install?
	- If an upgrade, any known issues?
	- If a new install, any know issues?
	- If a new install, Which files do I copy over (policies, objects,
etc..)

Thank you in advance,
Mario