[FW1] NAT isnt NATing (sometimes)

Hi all

I`ve just notced that our Solaris 2.6 FW-1 v4.1 SP1 isnt NATing all our
packets. Most of the time its OK, but externally I am seeing a packet every
2-3 seconds that has an internal IP address as its source. Its not isolated
machines or protocols, it seems to be all machines and protocols. The FW-1
isnt overloaded, it isnt running in swap (loads of free memory). Some hosts
are static NAT'd (with the arp tables pointing at the right host), most are
Hide NAT'd, but they all show the same problem. Anyone got any ideas? Is it
a known bug that is fixed in SP2?

Also, with regard to SP2, if I apply the SP2 package to the solaris box,
will I need to upgrade the Win9x GUI tools to a SP2 level as well?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

--

Steve

Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
http://camsg001.millennium.co.uk/index.htm
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace, ICQ#: 12666311
Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?