RE: [FW1] SecureClient topology "auto-update" FW4.1 SP2 problems

PPTP Was the easiest to configure.  The patches have been available
for months to fix the early flaws/security risks.

If you run PPTP through your firewall and have the rules setup correctly
you won't have any problems.

Took me all but 5 minutes to get my pptp running on both clients and
servers through FW1 4.0 and NAT.

If we had the budget i may have purchased the checkpoint vpn solution, but
being that we already are licensed for NT/PPTP for our over seas operations
i dindn't want to convice my boss of a more expensive solution requiring
more
licenses, reconfigurations and such.

PPTP Works great. Alot easier to maintain on laptops, comes with Windows
2000
and Windows Millenium. Our linux users can run PoPToP and work remotely as
well.