[FW1] DNS/WINS over VPN

Our company has many people that will be using our VPN from their home machines or from laptops.  Our VPN is still in the testing phase so it will be easy to make any changes necessary.  How can I get these home machines to recognize our internal network servers by name without creating a host file on each machine?  I have tested at home, pointing WINS to our internal WINS server and was successful but we are looking for a way to do it without having to put the address there.  I have also tried pointing the DNS to our internal DNS server and that did not work.  The problem with pointing to WINS manually is that SecuRemote will pop up a logon screen every few minutes and I know our people are not going to want to kill SecuRemote everytime they logon to their home machine.

Is there a manual change I can make to the userc.C file to point DNS and WINS to our internal Network?  Any other suggestions?
Thanks for all your help.

Robert Jones
Plan B Communications