Re: [FW1] NAT question

Rajesh,

You need to add an ARP statement to the fw.

This configuration is a very poor design. You
should never allow direct access to your
internal network from the public world.

I would hope you would reconsider doing this
and explain to who-ever is making decisions
there to also think harder about it.

Robert
(BTW, I see you successfully have your Apache
server running ;)

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure