[FW1] [FW-1] no request being sent to web server

We have a CP2000 Firewall 1 with a Microsoft IIS server behind it. We are
using the HTTP Security server for inbound connections.

The IIS server has two addresses boung to its lan card with an Web site
attached to each address.

Each of these web servers are setup seperately as objects on the firewall.

The problem is that requests that pass through the firewall for the second
web server are never fulfilled. The firewall doesnt show any packets dropped
but never sends a request to the webserver for the page (I have run a
sniffer on the net to see the difference between the sucessful and
unsuccessful request). Requests to the primary webserver are fulfilled fine
and both sites are accessible for the internal net.

Is there something I am missing about the security server or is there a
known problem with this config.

Scott Bradley
Security Consultant
Bluesky Technology
t.f.m. 0797 0025 276

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above and the
contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies
taken. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent those of Bluesky
Technology Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated. As internet
communications are not secure we do not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change
made to this message after it was sent by the original sender.
We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any
attachment as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained
as a result of any software viruses.