Re: [FW1] HA provided by a third party?

Check Point HA is going through some growing pains, but it is available
and it does work for hot standby (no load-balancing). The third party
products (us and StoneBeat) are more mature and offer varying degrees of
load-balancing, plus bells and whistles. Free trials of al three are
available online.

--
Jack Coates, Rainfinity SE