[FW1] repetative policy reload after upgrade to 4.1

We just upgraded a management station to version 4.1 SP2.
Everything went well.
 Next, we pushed out a policy from the newly upgraded management
station to a
version 4.0 SP5 firewall.  Both of these firewalls are on Sun
Solaris 2.6.
Using a 4.1 (Build 41437) GUI on a NT box to push out the policy.
The push (or
firewall was
running fine.  The only problem that we noticed is that about every
5 minutes the
firewall would unload (or uninstall) its policy and reloads it
policy.  Here are
the messages that we get in our 4.1 management station log:

15:15:22 ctl    fw01   >lo0 security policy uninstalled
15:16:56 ctl    fw01   >lo0 installed prod_ver40

The firewall was uninstalling and installing its policy even after
we brought
down the management station.  Finally we had to point the 4.0
firewall back to a
4.0 management station and the problem went away.

Any idea why this is happening.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Bill