From: John Gesualdi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 2:45 PM
To: fw
Subject: [FW1] Nokia day to day Maintenance ??

   I have two nokia's running VRRP. What do people do for backups on the
Nokia
IP440's?  The only thing I have backed up so far on these boxes is the
/config/active file which is probably not enough. What else should I back
up?
How about all the checkpoint configs?  Can you share your backup plan
concerning
these boxes?

Thanks.

--