RE: [FW1] gateway connected to both endpoints scheme

I've seen this before on our firewall when I was being lazy and tried doing
this with one rule:

domain_1	domain_2	ANY		ENC	LONG
domain_2	domain_1

but when you change it to:

domain_1	domain_2	ANY		ENC	LONG
domain_2	domain_1	ANY		ENC	LONG

It seemed to go away.  Do you have any overlaping domains?