[FW1] gateway connected to both endpoints scheme

We have a VPN configuration that fails to encrpyt communications.

Log file shows next message:

encryption failure: gateway connected to both endpoints scheme: FWZ

the rules we have are:

Sourc     Destination      Service     Action     Track
domain_1    domain_2    Any        Encrypt     Long
domain_2    domain_1    Any         Encrypt    Long

In the firewall we have in the first domain, when we configure encription
domain we just add an object that includes the domain_1 and domain_2.
The same in the second firewall.
Any idea?