[no subject]

I've just upgraded to CP4.1 sp2 on a solaris management server and on two Nokia IP 650 firewalls.

When I install a firewall policy on the firewalls, I get the following error on ONE of the firewalls, but not the other. I checked and both control.map files appear to be the same, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Downloading Security Policy /opt/CPfw1-41/conf/policy_00-09-05.pf to f.firewall2
Authentication error: Illegal command <ioctl> in control.map
Downloading to f.firewall2 succeeded

The policy is still installed, so I'm not sure how much of a problem this is... Has anyone seen this before?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
-- D H