[FW1] concurrent UDP connections

Hello all,

is there a limit of concurrent UDP Sessions? At peak time, there are a lot
of UPD Replies. The reply timeout is set to 60 seconds, but I see, that a
lot of replies are dropped. I don't believe, that the timeout was reached,
because I was increasing the timeout and the dropped connections are also
increased! The firewall is running 3.0bSP8.

Regards,
Micha Borrmann