[FW1] [fw-1]Rule for PASV FTP and Oracle

Dear Sirs,

I am using FW-1 v3.0b on NT.

I have a question on defining PASV FTP and Oracle.
How can I define the security rule these service.

For PASV FTP,
There is option in the properties --> service -->
Enable FTP PASV connection.

Just check the box of this option and define a normal
FTP rule is okay ?????

For Oracle,
As I understand, Oracle uses the port TCP 1526. After
the 1st connection is made on TCP 1526, another TCP
session with dynamic port will be established.
It is unlike PASV FTP. There is no option to be
selected in the properties menu.

How can I define such a rule for Oracle ??????

Thank you for your help.

Raymond Cheung