[FW1] Linksys DSL/Cable Router & SecuRemote

Hello everyone, I apologize if this has been covered before as I am new to the Mailing list.

I am attempting set up a VPN in my office.  We are using FW1 4.1 SP2 and SecuRemote 4.1 SP2.  I set up Hybride IKE encryption and successfully authenticate and access my network from Home, when I'm not using the linksys Router.  Many people in my company will be using these Home Routers and I cannot seem to get the SecurRemote to access the VPN through them.  With the router connected, I do successfully Authenticate but then cannot ping anything on the internal network.  I don't even see anything in the log viewer that shows my ping or telnet requests.

I stopped the firewall, deleted the objects.C backup files and then made changes to the objects.C file, ":userc_NAT (true)"  and  ":userc_IKE_NAT (true)". I then restarted the firewall and for safe measure, installed the policies again.  No Luck.  I then mapped UDP ports 259 and 500 on the Linksys Router to point to my SecuRemote Client. I also did a firmware upgrade on the Linksys Router to support IPSec passthru. Tried again, no luck. I'm sure I am forgetting to list some of things I did but I hope I gave everyone the idea.

Again, when the router is disconnected and the home PC is configured directly for the cable modem, the VPN works beautifully.

Anybody have any ideas.  I have been told that this can be done, just no one seems to know how.

Robert Jones
Plan B Communications