AW: [FW1] Installing FW-1 on linux

Hi Rajeev,

I tried on Redhat 6.2 (2.2.14)  and it worked fine. Only thing I noticed  when I shutdown the box, machine panics and didn't allow to shutdown gracefully. I haven't tried  4.1(SP2) yet on the Linux box yet.
so you are not the only one who has this kind of problem :-)
I thought it was because of the token-ring NIC....

According to our reseller FW-1 ist certified for kernel 2.2.16 as well which should fix this problem - but I didn´t had the time yet to test...

Regards,

Marco