[FW1] problems with Secure Client

Hi everybody,

I would appreciate any help on the following problem. Secure Client in a local network works perfectly, I can get communication between FW-1 VPN server and a laptop running Secure Client (tested with telnet and ftp). Versions are FW-1 VPN 4.1 (CP 2000 on Solaris 7(SPARC)) and Secure Client DES 4.1. However, when I try the remote connection the Secure Client laptop never gets the keys exchanged with the FW-1/VPN server. In others words the following scheme doesn't work.

FW-1/VPN server <-----> Router or FW-1 <------> Secure Client Laptop

Support people from Checkpoint have also tested the configuration and have got the same result. Do you have some advice for solving this situation?

Thanks in advance,

Alfredo Garcia