[FW1] Firewall capacity planning

Hi,

At the moment we're planning to do a little more with our firewall
(Checkpoint FW-1, currently 3.0b, within the next few weeks 4.x), and I
wondered if our current server would be able to keep up with it in terms of
CPU power and memory.

Our current config is a Sun Ultra server 1 with 64Mb of memory.

The extra things we want to do are
- virusscanning using TrendMicro Viruswall (CVP version)
- webaccesscontrol via a product like WebSense

Furthermore the firewall needs to handle about 20-30Mbps of traffic
(currently 8Mbps).

Checkpoint is not very clear in its system requirements. Any
comments/advises would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Jeroen