Re: [FW-1] Minimum Hardware Requirement for NG FP2 Installation

>From GettingStarted.pdf on the FP2 CD:
Minimum Installation Requirements - Windows.
Windows NT / 2000   [ Many problems have been listed on this list with
Win2k ]
PII 300 MHz
40 MB HD space
128 MB RAM

It's probably on the CP website, too!

Julian Burton

|---------+-------------------------------------------->
|         |           Vincent Tham                     |
|         |           <[email protected]>        |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for        |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           KPOINT.COM>                      |
|         |                                            |
|         |                                            |
|         |           21/08/2003 03:38                 |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list   |
|         |           for discussion of Firewall-1     |
|         |                                            |
|---------+-------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                 |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                       |
  |       Subject:  [FW-1] Minimum Hardware Requirement for NG FP2 Installation                                     |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi, I'm currently upgrading my firewall software from 4.1 to NG FP2 and
would appreciate if anyone could provide me a pointer when I can find the
minimum hardware requirement for NG FP2 Installation under NT environment.
Thanks.

Vincent Tham

HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
(Company No. 127776-V)
Head Office: No. 2, Leboh Ampang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2070 0744   Fax No: 03-2070 1146
Web: www.hsbc.com.my

for any errors or omissions.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.

Zenith Insurance Management Limited    Registered No. 3805632
Registered @ Zenith House, Market Place, Haywards Heath,
West Sus, RH16 1DB.

NOTICE:
the [email protected] and delete the message
and any attachments accompanying it immediately.