Re: [FW-1] radius help

Norman,
- Make sure you're not natting the communication between the firewall and the radius server.
- Make both the internal nic and the licensed nic a radius client.

I have setup working configs with both FP2 and FP3 to NT4 and w2k IAS.

Lars

=435. But
those two attributes does not seem to exist in RADIUS (I'm using the one
came with NT 4.0 Option Pack (with appropriate fixes). Does anyone remember
what I need to change in the configuration file to get this working?