Re: [FW1] NT SP5

Try to use an English (US) version of NT. Here in Brazil we have Portuguese
version of NT but we don't use 'cause the international versions of NT's
Service Packs arrives too late. The English version is the first to be
release.

Regards,

Omar Pinheiro

                    MARIO MORENO CUERVO
                    <[email protected]>                     Para:   "'[email protected]'"
                    Enviado Por:                                <[email protected]>
                    [email protected]        cc:
                    kpoint.com                                  Assunto:     [FW1] NT SP5

                    23/05/2001 10:25 AM

Hello Fw1 gurus.

I have fw-1 release 4.1 on NT 4.0 (spanish) service pack 4, now I need
install the service pack 5 for NT. Does anybody knows about some problem
for
the firewall-1 function with this service pack?

Works the firewall-1 fine with this service pack?

Another question

Currently the server where the firewall is installed doesn't have any
antivirus sofware, I am going to install Netshield 4.5 for Windows NT
antivirus software on it. Do you know about some problems with this
combination?

How can I know what service pack is installed with firewall-1 ?
Where can I get the services packs for firewall-1?
Is necesary some software subscription to get the service packs for
firewall-1?

Excuse me for many questions, I am not so expert in this subject.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mario Moreno Cuervo
Cámara de Comercio de Bucaramanga
Bucaramanga-Santander-Colombia