[FW1] 2 mail servers through one FW-1

Hi,

My mail seems to have got lost therefore I am sending
it again.

We have 2 email servers set up. One solely to return
emails from a particular vendor, the other to receive
emails from all others meant for our company.

Source     Destination       Services
Any        Email server A    SMTP with resource 1
Any        Email server B    SMTP with resource 2

Both the mail servers are NAT to our external IP.

SMTP with resource 1 - the match field in the SMTP
definition is set to allow only emails from
*@external-email.com (Sender) to email server A.

SMTP with resource 2 - the match field in the SMTP
definition is set to allow only emails intended for
our company *@our-email.com (recipient) Email server
B.

After the above config, we could not receive any email
from *@external-email.com.

But we are able to receive any emails intended for
*@our-email.com.

Cheers,
Ivan